Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Want to be the best

I desire to be the best at anything I do, competitive is not a word I often think to describe me, but I guess, in all seriousness I am. I want to be the best, I want to be better than I was before. The bible says, "Godliness with contentment is great gain." I want to be content in all circumstances, but struggle with myself to be perfect. I think most would describe me as a worrier, somewhat mellow and hardworking, I find it difficult to sit, I find it wasteful and listless, I want to do and be. I have the ability to tell my kids, my students and even my husband to dream and to follow them. But in life I find I am often a watcher, not a doer, a helper, not a leader, and a sidekick, not a leading lady. I am a fantastic Robin but not so great at Batman. I allow fear to follow and haunt me. My prayer, Lord allow me to be the best at whatever situation you place me, content in my circumstance and lead in example by doing this well. AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment